December 9, 2012

10 for £10: Day Two

I have a new respect for models [and photoshop].
If there was ever a day where I did not want my picture taken, it was today.
 
But, luck would have it, I made a promise and I'm sticking to it.
 
Today's theme is three-fold: my Amish heritage,
 Husband's sunglasses, and hands-in-pockets.
 
So without further ado, here's day two of manly, oversized, cream blazer.


I'm glad telephone booths still exist in some corners of the world, if only for use in photographs.

I attempted to go in, but soon realized how creepy and gross the inside of these are.

No idea what the t-shirt represents... maybe something like Hollywood stifling individuality? Maybe? Well, anyway, its my favorite t-shirt.

I call this one Me Being Uncomfortably Alert on the Front Stoop.
 
And now the bloops...
[you know its a good day when there are more bloopers than actual photos]
Someone's gotta style me.

Loosening up.

Just another dance move.

"Jude Law? Is that you? Jude!? Wait up!"

An audience of one.
blazer// H&M
sunglasses// street vendor, Lisbon
t-shirt// thrift store, London
leather bracelet// H&M
ring// thrift store, London
pants// Gap
shoes//Gap
 
Total cost for this look? $48
 
<<>>
 
Lastly, here's a little treat for you...

 Andrew decided to get in the action today.
I call this series Mug Shot: London.
 
[Does Instagram have a mug shot template yet?]
 


 
[Anyone want to bet that by day #10 I'll do the impossible and get him to pose in an outfit or two??]
 
As always,
with love,
(m)


No comments:

Post a Comment