We've had a blast cramming into our tiny flat. But that's not the only highlight that's happened thus far. We've also:
- explored a few museums
- witnessed the changing of the guard
- shopped at local thrift stores
- experienced the London rain
- watched the Sweet Brown Remix and Brad Pitt's Chanel #5 commercial, again, and again, and again
- napped in matching pajamas
- laughed until we cried
- drowned ourselves in tea and espresso
- played Scum until the wee hours of the morning.
All in the first 48 hours.
And its not even Christmas yet.
The following is what I am not able to describe in words...
|Ask me later.|
|Baron Bill and Archduchess Amy.|
|I told them to strike a model pose.|
|The London Eye.|
|Eating at The Crypt.|
|Josh doing what he does best: inventing ways to keep busy.|
|Looking out of Trafalgar Square.|
|The Turner swagger.|
|Snowflakes in Leicester Square.|
|How many boys does it take to fry an egg?|
3 days until Christmas.