October 10, 2012

Confessions of the Euro-fluenced: Day 100

Day #100 was spent flying to our new home in London.

We have completed quite the voyage.

41 cities.
12 countries.
100 days.

Crazy hair, thousands of photos, lots of new friends, and one new passport later, we have reached the final day.

And even though this night was officially spent in our new home (yay!), for us it was just one more day of traveling to one more unfamiliar place.

Because of that, I’ve decided to officially make this day the final day in the Confessions of the Euro-fluenced chapter of my blog. (Also, it happens to be a nice, round number!)

 
…Day #100.

…The final day of living out of a backpack.

…The final day of this crazy adventure.

…The final day of being easily influenced by all that Europe has to offer.

The first day of a new adventure


…Day #1 of being easily influenced by all that London has to offer.




<<>>

Thank you for joining us on this voyage.

Thank you for reading my ramblings. For laughing and crying with me. For being eager to see what we get ourselves into in the next city. And then the city afte that. And after that... 

I’d like to reflect on this experience. But I can’t yet. It’s too soon.

But what does come to mind are words like good, fun, blessing, chance of a lifetime.

I believe most of the reflection will happen days, weeks, or months down the road when Andrew and I look at each other and say “Remember that one time…”

But for now, I’d like to say farewell to the rest of Europe and officially welcome you to Highgate Village in London!







[Who knows what I’ll be writing about now, but I’m sure it will have something to do with food, Twilight, or shopping!]

 
Love you all!

.with hope.
.with love.
(m)

 

 

 



 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment