October 18, 2013

Mistakes of the Sexy Sock

I made a mistake today.

While waxing my very feminine mustache, well, long story short, something went awry and little bits of wax are now stuck on my face (creating a great border, enhancing, per say, the 'stache-zone). I have no desire to remove those sticky little shiny bits. Actually I can't quite figure out how to remove them. It isn't like this is the first time I've waxed such a location. But, alas, it is the first time not all of the wax was removed with a few precious swipes. Ah, well. We live and we learn. 

And so it goes. 


So while I was pondering what it is that I possibly could have done wrong, I decided to share another mistake with you: an attempt to channel my childhood and wear socks with shorts.
I did only go to Goodwill in this outfit.

Is a mistake even a mistake if you don't mind that it happened?

What do you think? Should I attempt the 'Sexy Sock' again?

<< m >>

No comments:

Post a Comment