August 31, 2013

I Heart Portland: Photo Dump

This week's photo dump is brought to you by the sights and sounds of this wonderful town. 

Here's a bit of life through my own eyes.

Besaw's, a neighborhood restaurant, celebrated their 110th anniversary with a few festivities.

Besaw's dunk tank.

Besaw's kissing camels. Though I have no idea who she is, I love the look on her face!

My latest read.



The inspiration for my latest read.

Mount St. Helen's, as seen from Forest Park.

Life.

More life.

Just so I can nonchalantly say, "I like to make my own ricotta."
Will let you know how it turns out.

I couldn't resist buying these rings. And I love that they were made by a best friend of a best friend! See: Katy of RICEdesigns

Entering Ape Cave: A mile long cave made by the volcanic eruption of Mount St. Helens!

It was so cold.

It was so dark.

Lava Canyon: A river made by the eruption of Mount St. Helen's!


Moss and pine needle.

The wobbly suspension bridge at Lava Canyon.

Helen in half of her glory.

Back in Portland: Discovering SE Hawthorne.

Of course there's so much vintage/hipster/trendiness around...

...Also, there's a window that serves waffles.

Our lunch today was an attempt to feel as if we were back in London. 

Bread pudding is a swell comfort food.

xoxo
<< m >>

No comments:

Post a Comment