June 11, 2013

I Heart Portland

As promised, here is a sneak peak of our new home.

In the interest of keeping some of my private life, well, private, I am only allowing for 'sneak peak' photos here on my very-public blog. Those who know me can figure out why I chose to show photos of what I have and can probably use their imagination to fill in some of the gaps.

Here are the highlights of our new home:


  • wood-burning fireplace!
  • great colors!
  • huge windows!
  • outdoor green space!
  • many, many, many closets and storage space!
  • gas burners!
  • 'largest' home that we have lived in (especially coming from a 520 square foot studio flat in London).


I speak for both of us when I say that we truly feel blessed to be fortunate enough to have a home, let alone to live in this particular flat in this particular area of Portland.

For those that want an official tour, you know how to reach me!



























xoxo
<< m >>


No comments:

Post a Comment